Welcome to the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- 09 April 2020 Lithium royalty amendments now in place
- 07 April 2020 Tenement holders can apply for COVID-19 expenditure exemptions
- 06 April 2020 Suspension on issuing Miner's Rights and Section 40E Permits
- 02 April 2020 DMIRS regional office counter service changes
- 02 April 2020 Stay informed about COVID-19 coronavirus
- 01 April 2020 DMIRS works with stakeholders on COVID-19 coronavirus
- 30 March 2020 WA’s resources sector shines in 2019
- 27 March 2020 Paper released on cost recovery for hydraulic fracturing
- 27 March 2020 Not long left to nominate for Resource Sector Awards
- 27 March 2020 McGowan Government to offer expenditure relief for explorers
- 27 March 2020 Have your say on the draft Occupational Diving in Western Australia - Code of Practice
- 25 March 2020 RER Group eNews now available online
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMIRS as a regulator.
While the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is changing rapidly, we remain focussed on delivering our services while adhering to advice from Government to protect the health and safety of our staff and the wider community.
The department will keep stakeholders updated as the situation evolves through our website, announcements, newsletters and social media.