Welcome to the Department of Mines and Petroleum
- 29 April 2016 Community to have its say on Black Diamond plans
- 28 April 2016 DMP intends to auction remaining Ellendale equipment
- 27 April 2016 Community Partnership Award deadline looms
- 21 April 2016 Inspection program hits the road
- 21 April 2016 DMP pays host to international visitors during LNG 18
- 18 April 2016 Action taken to reduce Ellendale’s environmental risks
- 11 April 2016 Black Diamond Working Group visit site
- 08 April 2016 Delegation's visit strengthens ties between WA and Kenya
- 08 April 2016 New 2016 Major Resource Projects map now available
- 07 April 2016 Resources Safety biennial perceptions survey - deadline extended
- 07 April 2016 Director General promotes WA at major investment conference
- 06 April 2016 Mineral Titles eNewsletter out now
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
DMP ensures the safe and sustainable development of WA's resources.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMP as a regulator. Consultation ensures concerns are listened to, understood and where possible or necessary, addressed to ensure responsible and sustainable development of the State’s resources.