Welcome to the Department of Mines and Petroleum
- 27 November 2015 MERC in the city
- 26 November 2015 Latest edition of Fieldnotes out now
- 24 November 2015 View the training video of the new website
- 19 November 2015 Dangerous Goods a no-go for Northbridge Tunnel
- 18 November 2015 Hydraulic Fracturing for Shale and tight Gas in WA
- 11 November 2015 DMP executives build on South West regional presence
- 06 November 2015 Auction the first step toward mine site rehab
- 05 November 2015 Perth Basin baseline monitoring project
- 04 November 2015 Industry consulted on Mining Proposal reform
- 03 November 2015 New gas agreement for agriculture sector
- 30 October 2015 New award recognises community and resources sector partnerships
- 30 October 2015 Premier Coal inspects all trucks for oil leaks before returning to work
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
DMP ensures the safe and sustainable development of WA's resources.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMP as a regulator. Consultation ensures concerns are listened to, understood and where possible or necessary, addressed to ensure responsible and sustainable development of the State’s resources.