Safety Regulation System (SRS)
The Safety Regulatory System (SRS) allows companies and individuals to submit information online as follows:
- Notifications: Online Monthly Status Reports (MO), Injury Reports (IN), Occurrence Reports (OC) and Seismic Reports (OS)
- Approvals: Project Management Plans (PM)
- Compliance: Review and notify compliance for Mines Safety Audits, Mines Safety Notices and Dangerous Goods Notices
Access to Safety Regulation System (SRS)
Browser Compatibility Statement
We recognise that people may have various Internet browsers. Although we want all users to have the best possible experience, it is not possible to provide a system that works identically with all browsers and settings.
SRS is designed to operate and display the best with:
- Internet Explorer 8 (IE8)
- Mozilla Firefox Version 3.5
Require help or assistance?
Should you require any assistance regarding Safety Regulation System please contact us on +61 8 9358 8088 or email@example.com. For technical assistance regarding the system please contact the Department’s IT Service Desk on +61 8 9222 0777.