We value your feedback.
If you require general information not currently available on this site, or were not able to find what you were looking for, you can contact the webmaster.
Otherwise send us your feedback or lodge an official complaint so that we can ensure this site meets your needs.
December 2009 issue
MineSafe highlights safety issues in the Western Australian minerals industry. The December 2009 edition is provided below.
December 2009 issue
The December 2009 edition of MineSafe magazine is provided below. Due to the size of the publication it is also available in sections.
- MineSafe magazine – December 2009 (full version)(PDF 12341 kb)
- Front matter(PDF 691 kb)
- Departmental news(PDF 378 kb)
- Simon says(PDF 484 kb)
- Divisional news(PDF 666 kb)
- Legislative news(PDF 58 kb)
- Introducing Resources Safety staff(PDF 635 kb)
- Occupational health(PDF 688 kb)
- Exploration safety(PDF 823 kb)
- Petroleum safety(PDF 294 kb)
- Dangerous goods safety(PDF 606 kb)
- Safety alerts and guidance(PDF 85 kb)
- Industry performance(PDF 271 kb)
- Crunching the numbers(PDF 526 kb)
- Safety and Health Representatives(PDF 254 kb)
- Looking back(PDF 1376 kb)
- Emergency response competitions(PDF 5495 kb)
- Significant incident reports and safety bulletins(PDF 407 kb)
- Resources Safety contacts(PDF 177 kb)
- Publication details(PDF 140 kb)
Subscribe for a free hard copy
Subscribe to Resources Safety’s news alert service to be advised when the new issue of Resources Safety Matters magazine is released. You can also subscribe for a free hard copy of the magazine.
Please forward an email to RSDComms@dmp.wa.gov.au.
How to order hard copies of publications
To view publications available in hard copy and to place an order, download the mines safety and health publications order form below, or call the publications and promotions officer on +61 (08) 9358 8154.
Please note, not all publications are available in hard copy.
Publications are free unless otherwise indicated on the form.
How to request permission to reproduce Resources Safety material
Copying and distributing complete (i.e. including copyright notices and disclaimers) and unaltered Resources Safety materials are permitted without formal approval.
However, reproduction in any other form or partial reproduction of any material published in print or electronically must be approved by Resources Safety's Communications Manager. To request permission, use the form below or call +61 (08) 9358 8149 for further information.