We value your feedback.
If you require general information not currently available on this site, or were not able to find what you were looking for, you can contact the webmaster.
Otherwise send us your feedback or lodge an official complaint so that we can ensure this site meets your needs.
October 2009 issue
MineSafe highlights safety issues in the Western Australian minerals industry. The October 2009 edition is provided below.
October 2009 issue
The October edition of MineSafe magazine is provided below. Due to the size of the publication it is also available in sections.
- MineSafe Magazine - October 2009 (full version)(PDF 6988 kb)
- Front matter(PDF 488 kb)
- Department news(PDF 418 kb)
- Simon says(PDF 484 kb)
- Procedural matters(PDF 52 kb)
- Legislative news(PDF 62 kb)
- Legal matters(PDF 96 kb)
- Introducing Resources Safety staff(PDF 320 kb)
- Occupational health(PDF 338 kb)
- Exploration safety(PDF 650 kb)
- Dangerous goods safety(PDF 1618 kb)
- Safety alerts and guidance material(PDF 104 kb)
- Industry performance(PDF 73 kb)
- Crunching the numbers(PDF 385 kb)
- Safety and Health Representatives(PDF 181 kb)
- Emergency response competition(PDF 1276 kb)
- Resources Safety events(PDF 365 kb)
- Significant Incident Reports and Safety Bulletins(PDF 521 kb)
- Resources Safety contacts(PDF 103 kb)
- Publication details and calendar of events(PDF 89 kb)
Subscribe for a free hard copy
Subscribe to Resources Safety’s news alert service to be advised when the new issue of Resources Safety Matters magazine is released. You can also subscribe for a free hard copy of the magazine.
Please forward an email to RSDComms@dmp.wa.gov.au.
How to order hard copies of publications
To view publications available in hard copy and to place an order, download the mines safety and health publications order form below, or call the publications and promotions officer on +61 (08) 9358 8154.
Please note, not all publications are available in hard copy.
Publications are free unless otherwise indicated on the form.
How to request permission to reproduce Resources Safety material
Copying and distributing complete (i.e. including copyright notices and disclaimers) and unaltered Resources Safety materials are permitted without formal approval.
However, reproduction in any other form or partial reproduction of any material published in print or electronically must be approved by Resources Safety's Communications Manager. To request permission, use the form below or call +61 (08) 9358 8149 for further information.