We value your feedback.
If you require general information not currently available on this site, or were not able to find what you were looking for, you can contact the webmaster.
Otherwise send us your feedback or lodge an official complaint so that we can ensure this site meets your needs.
May 2009 issue
MineSafe highlights safety issues in the Western Australian minerals industry. The May 2009 edition is provided below.
May 2009 issue
The May 2009 edition of MineSafe magazine is provided below. Due to the size of the publication it is also available in sections.
Errata for hardcopy magazine (corrected on downloadable PDFs): Page 13 - phone number is (08) 9358 8469, fax number is (08) 9325 2280; Page 44 - 2nd paragraph, 4th line, should read "monthly peak in October 2008 of 78,000."
- MineSafe Magazine - May 2009(PDF 7885 kb)
- Front matter(PDF 860 kb)
- From the State Mining Engineer(PDF 654 kb)
- Introducing the Department of Mines and Petroleum(PDF 139 kb)
- Legislative news(PDF 81 kb)
- Introducing Resources Safety staff(PDF 552 kb)
- Occupational health(PDF 1250 kb)
- Exploration safety(PDF 418 kb)
- Dangerous goods safety(PDF 1049 kb)
- Petroleum safety(PDF 234 kb)
- Guidance material(PDF 609 kb)
- Industry performance(PDF 588 kb)
- Crunching the numbers(PDF 451 kb)
- Safety and health representatives(PDF 655 kb)
- Safety and health awards(PDF 409 kb)
- Resources Safety events(PDF 697 kb)
- Significant incident reports and safety bulletins(PDF 282 kb)
- Resources Safety contacts(PDF 200 kb)
- Publication details(PDF 182 kb)
Subscribe for a free hard copy
Subscribe to Resources Safety’s news alert service to be advised when the new issue of Resources Safety Matters magazine is released. You can also subscribe for a free hard copy of the magazine.
Please forward an email to RSDComms@dmp.wa.gov.au.
How to order hard copies of publications
To view publications available in hard copy and to place an order, download the mines safety and health publications order form below, or call the publications and promotions officer on +61 (08) 9358 8154.
Please note, not all publications are available in hard copy.
Publications are free unless otherwise indicated on the form.
How to request permission to reproduce Resources Safety material
Copying and distributing complete (i.e. including copyright notices and disclaimers) and unaltered Resources Safety materials are permitted without formal approval.
However, reproduction in any other form or partial reproduction of any material published in print or electronically must be approved by Resources Safety's Communications Manager. To request permission, use the form below or call +61 (08) 9358 8149 for further information.