We value your feedback.
If you require general information not currently available on this site, or were not able to find what you were looking for, you can contact the webmaster.
Otherwise send us your feedback or lodge an official complaint so that we can ensure this site meets your needs.
April 2012 issue
The April 2012 issue of MineSafe magazine is provided below. Due to the size of the publication it is also available in sections.
April 2012 issue
- MineSafe magazine - April 2012 (full version)(PDF 21672 kb)
- Front matter(PDF 2483 kb)
- Departmental news(PDF 877 kb)
- Divisional news(PDF 970 kb)
- Simon says(PDF 499 kb)
- Legislative news(PDF 2318 kb)
- Safety and health culture(PDF 208 kb)
- Occupational health(PDF 1185 kb)
- Dangerous goods safety(PDF 682 kb)
- Industry activities(PDF 234 kb)
- Safety alerts and guidance(PDF 604 kb)
- 2011 Mine Emergency Response Competition(PDF 3336 kb)
- Safety and health representatives(PDF 936 kb)
- Industry performance(PDF 187 kb)
- Crunching the numbers (PDF 3982 kb)
- Significant Incident Reports and Safety Bulletins(PDF 573 kb)
- Mark your diary (PDF 999 kb)
- Resources Safety contacts(PDF 785 kb)
Subscribe for a free hard copy
Subscribe to Resources Safety’s news alert service to be advised when the new issue of Resources Safety Matters magazine is released. You can also subscribe for a free hard copy of the magazine.
Please forward an email to RSDComms@dmp.wa.gov.au.
How to order hard copies of publications
To view publications available in hard copy and to place an order, download the mines safety and health publications order form below, or call the publications and promotions officer on +61 (08) 9358 8154.
Please note, not all publications are available in hard copy.
Publications are free unless otherwise indicated on the form.
How to request permission to reproduce Resources Safety material
Copying and distributing complete (i.e. including copyright notices and disclaimers) and unaltered Resources Safety materials are permitted without formal approval.
However, reproduction in any other form or partial reproduction of any material published in print or electronically must be approved by Resources Safety's Communications Manager. To request permission, use the form below or call +61 (08) 9358 8149 for further information.