Mineral Titles Online (MTO)
MTO provides details of mineral exploration and mining tenements in Western Australia. You can also order, pay for and receive tenement title searches online.
Customers now have the ability to perform a large portion of their business transactions with the Mineral Titles Division, through the Mineral Titles Online System.
What is eLodgement?
eLodgement refers to the electronic lodgement of Mining Act forms-based business processes and any associated documentation via the Mineral Titles Online System.
Customers of Mineral Titles Online (MTO) now have the ability to submit selected forms and any associated documentation online 24 hours a day 7 days a week (excluding scheduled maintenance) from anywhere in the world.
eLodgement processing uses a wizard style interface to streamline the online transaction process and upon completion a submission notification is provided by email.
Did you know you can complete the following transactions online?
- Order an Official Tenement Search
- Order a Tenement Data Extract (PDF)
- Order a Tenement Data Extract (XML)
- Apply for a Tenement
- Apply for an Exemption from Expenditure
- Apply for an Extension of Term/Renewal
- Lodge an Operations Report
- Lodge an Objection
- Lodge a Tenement Withdrawal
- Lodge an Application to Amend
- Lodge a Surrender
- Lodge a Partial Surrender
- Lodge a Caveat
- Lodge a Tenement Transfer
- Lodge an Extension of Time
- Make a Rental Payment
- Lodge Supporting Documents
What if I am not a registered user of Mineral Titles Online?
You can register for free by completing the form located at https://forms.dmp.wa.gov.au/lfserver/anonymous/Client_Registration
Additional information can be found in the eLodgement (Lodgement Anywhere) FAQ below.