Petroleum Geothermal Register (PGR)
The Petroleum and Geothermal Register (PGR) system replaces the Electronic Petroleum Register (EPR) system.
How to use PGR
PGR is a new, easy to use system, which provides information relating to Petroleum and Geothermal titles:
- Simply use a ‘keyword’ search, available on the PGR Homepage or choose ‘Advanced Search’ to enable titles searching on a combination of data types.
- The search results are displayed as a list of titles,
- ‘select’ a title of interest for more information (eg holders and work commitments ) about that title.
- The current title ‘version’ is always displayed, previous ‘versions’ can be viewed using the ‘renewal history’ facility.
- Dealings documents (transactions after 1996) can also be viewed.
If you have queries on how to use the system or about information being displayed then please contact Petroleum Division on 9222 3623.
Note: Titles details displayed through PGR is issued for guidance and information purposes only. The legal status of title holders % interest may be verified by conducting a search of the register at Petroleum Division within the Department.