Compliance - Policies and guidelines
In general terms, compliance refers to the statutory requirements of tenement holders to meet certain conditions and covenants of the particular mining tenement.
Most of these requirements are connected to the anniversary date of the commencement of the term of the tenement.
Please note that Minimum Annual Expenditure requirements are included in the Mining Act Fees and Charges brochure.
Mining Policies and Guidance Material
- Mineralisation Reports for a Mining Lease Application (Sections 74 & 74A) - Guidelines / Checklist / Search
- Guidelines for Applicants - Section 58(1)(b) Statement to Accompany Exploration Licence applications(PDF 100 kb)
- Policy Guidelines - Extensions of Term for Exploration Licences(PDF 207 kb)
- Policy Guidelines - Extensions of Term for Prospecting Licences(PDF 409 kb)
- Policy Guidelines - Unconditional Performance Bonds(PDF 105 kb)
- Policy Guidelines - Exemption from Expenditure Conditions(PDF 67 kb)
- Policy Guidelines - Section 65 of the Mining Act - Application for Exemption / Deferrral(PDF 92 kb)
- Operations Reports - Expenditure on Mining Tenement (Form 5)(PDF 326 kb)
- Policy Guidelines - Auditing of Reports on Operations (Form 5)(PDF 186 kb)
- Enforcement and Prosecution Policy 2010(PDF 686 kb)
List of Endorsements and Conditions imposed on Mining Tenements (PDF 305 kb)
(list current as at 11th March 2013)
- Guidelines - Section 120AA - Scheme for Reversion Licence Applications(PDF 159 kb)
- Form of Consent under Section 29 of the Mining Act 1978(PDF 78 kb)
- Form of Consent under Section 29 of the Mining Act 1978(DOC 37 kb)
- Guidelines for the protection of surface and groundwater resources during exploration drilling(PDF 501 kb)
- Guidelines for the Donation and Acquistion of Mineral Drillcore(PDF 174 kb)