We are now taking applications for the 2020 Graduate Program.
A link to each of the available graduate program positions at the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, has been provided below.
You can also view all of the Department Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety's available graduate job opportunities on the Western Australian Government's Jobs Board by selecting ‘Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety’ from the Agencies menu and, ‘Graduate’ from the Occupation menu, then click on ''Search".
Before applying, we suggest you visit the application process page for tips on preparing your application and details of the application process.
Applications must be submitted via the Western Australian Government's Jobs Board.
Applications close 4.00pm, Monday 16 September 2019.
We are hiring 6 recent graduates with various bachelor degrees for our 2020 intake.
The Department is looking for graduates with a bachelor degree in the following fields:
- Information Management (Record Management) or Business Information Systems – Graduate Officer Corporate Information Management
- Industrial or Employment Relations – Graduate Officer Private Sector Labour Relations
- Spatial Science (Spatial Analytics) or Computer Science (Software Development) – Graduate Officer Business Innovation
- Economics, Computer Science, Data Science or Spatial Science – Graduate Officer Business Systems
- Civil Engineering with a focus on Structural Engineering - Graduate Officer Building and Energy
- Engineering or Science (relevant to the operations of highly complex safety critical industry sectors) – Graduate Officer Dangerous Goods and Critical Risks
- The role of a graduate An overview of the role, skills and expectations of a graduate during the program
- The application process What is the department looking for and how to submit the best application?
- The selection process What is the process once the application has been submitted?
- Frequently asked questions FAQs on the graduate program