Applying for a copy of a certificate of competency

Copy of a certificate - application form - 247 Kb

Copy of a certificate - application form

Copy of certificate

If a certificate(s) of competency (including an authorised mine surveyor’s certificate) has been lost, stolen or damaged, the certificate holder can apply to receive a copy.

For information on who can witness the application and any other statutory declarations, refer to the Department of the Attorney General.

Application fee

For information regarding application and renewal fees please see Schedule of fees and charges below.

For information regarding application and renewal fees please see Schedule of fees and charges

Lodging the application

The completed application form, together with supporting documents and the fee(s) payable to the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, is to be mailed to:

Resources Safety
Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS)
Mineral House 100 Plain Street 
East Perth WA 6004

Or handed in person at:

Resources Safety
Level 2, 1 Adelaide Terrace
East Perth WA 6004

Office hours: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm


Contact the Executive Officer to the Board of Examiners

Phone: (08) 9358 8001 (select option 6 - you can make your selection at anytime)
Fax: (08) 9358 8000