The role of the Geological Survey of Western Australia (GSWA) is to create and maintain an up-to-date geological framework and an archive of the State's mineral and petroleum resources. The aim is to attract investment in exploration and provide advice on land use.
Engaging in collaborative projects allows GSWA to:
- leverage valuable research dollars
- gain access to new technology and infrastructure
- gain access to new research and knowledge
- add value to data interpretations and enhancements
- reduce the exploration risk for industry and provide advice on land use.
Download a list of current major GSWA collaborative projects, some recently completed projects, together with the GSWA contact person and project partners.