This tool shows coordinates for specific locations on the map. Coordinates are created precisely or by selecting a location on the map with a mouse.
- Within the Drawing & Measurement toolbar select Plot Coordinates.
- Alternately, right-click on the map and select the Plot a Coordinate tool from the Context menu.
- When activated the coordinate display options become available in the left panel.
- Choose a Coordinate system from one of the 3 the options.
- Click or tap a location on the map will plot a coordinate.
- The Plot coordinate tool allows users to enter their own coordinates.
- The Plot Coordinate side bar menus contain the pan, hide, delete and modify tools.
Plotted coordinates or other constructed drawings exist only for the duration of the session.