Welcome to the Department of Mines and Petroleum
- 26 August 2016 What role do regulators have in enforcing corporate social responsibility?
- 23 August 2016 Field Days a chance to field dangerous goods questions
- 22 August 2016 Mine ventilation code released for comment
- 18 August 2016 China's ready to rock in Western Australia
- 15 August 2016 Keeping dangerous goods safety on track
- 11 August 2016 Community invited to attend Pro-Force rehabilitation workshop
- 09 August 2016 DMP set to engage with the stakeholders from the Mid West
- 04 August 2016 New Onshore Oil Spill Contingency Plan guidelines released
- 03 August 2016 New payment system launched
- 02 August 2016 Fieldnotes out now
- 02 August 2016 Have your say on safety reforms
- 29 July 2016 Capel Community Open Day a success
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
DMP ensures the safe and sustainable development of WA's resources.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMP as a regulator. Consultation ensures concerns are listened to, understood and where possible or necessary, addressed to ensure responsible and sustainable development of the State’s resources.