Welcome to the Department of Mines and Petroleum
- 30 September 2016 Mines Safety Roadshow starts in October
- 30 September 2016 X O W Nominees Pty Ltd fined $110,000 after worker killed at East Pilbara mine
- 29 September 2016 Environment eNewsletter now available
- 29 September 2016 Remote Aboriginal students hear about dangerous goods safety
- 28 September 2016 Petroleum title conditions prevent access to sections of Swan Valley
- 27 September 2016 What role do regulators have in enforcing corporate social responsibility?
- 27 September 2016 Overview of guide to regulatory framework for shale and tight gas in WA released
- 23 September 2016 Annual Report highlights DMP achievements
- 21 September 2016 Safety concerns addressed as works begin on abandoned mine sites
- 16 September 2016 Latest petroleum acreage release gazetted
- 16 September 2016 Latest edition of Prospect magazine now available
- 15 September 2016 Tickets available now for 2016 Awards for Excellence
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
Round 14 applications for Co-funded Exploration Drilling now open
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMP as a regulator. Consultation ensures concerns are listened to, understood and where possible or necessary, addressed to ensure responsible and sustainable development of the State’s resources.