Safety Regulation System (SRS) (External)
The Safety Regulation System (SRS) is a corporate business system that aims to provide an integrated and efficient management environment for Notifications, Approvals, Auditing, Compliance, Registrations, Licences and Publications.
The Home Page screen allows you to select the sub system you wish to enter. Access to sub systems are based on security roles. To register, refer Registration to SRS
Access depends on the business area the external user is working in (Mining or Dangerous Goods) and security roles that the users has.
- Approvals: Project Management Plan (PMP) and Radiation Management Plan (RMP): Allows the submissions of PMPs and RMPs for mining and exploration.
- Compliance: Provides external users the ability to receive Audits, Inspections, comply with issued Notices, view and action defects and view Site Visit Records.
- Licensing & Certifications: Provides a means for recording, managing and renewing Security Cards and Licences.
- Notifications: Provides external users the ability to submit and track Notifications online for Injury, Notifiable Incident and Monthly Status Report forms.
Select the required sub system and press the Continue button to navigate to the summary page.
To logout, select the Logout button, a logout confirmation message will be displayed and the user can choose to login again.
SRS provides a Reference ID for each item generated within the system.
To search and access an item from the Quick Search on the Home page, enter the known Reference ID. You must enter the full Reference ID.
To search and enter the area directly, use the following steps:
- Enter the known Reference ID (e.g. OC-087-199467) in the free text field.
- Select Go button.
- If the user does not have security roles for an area they are searching, an error message will pop up (see snapshots below).
- The system does not accept wildcard or a partial Reference ID. An error message will be displayed if entered Reference ID is incomplete.
Search Public Information
Related help topics
- Using Help
- Related Communication
- Health and Contaminants Sampling
- On-Screen Icons
- Reference ID Legend