WorkSafe Guidance

WorkSafe Western Australia

Report an incident - Notify the regulator of a death, serious injury/illness or dangerous incident.

Notify, submit or contact us - Notify or submit items to WorkSafe.

Apply for a licence or register plant - Apply for licence, register an item of plant or learn about construction induction training.

Health and safety representatives - Information about and for HSRs.