This website has been designed to be accessible to as many users as possible including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for printing pages
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view our content
- information about compatibility.
Please note that documents on the website can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternative document formats if required.
You can print content pages on the site by selecting the ’Print page’ link. This will open a new browser window for you to print from if you have a printer connected.
Documents available for download on this site are in Word or PDF. If you require these plug-ins to view the documents, please select the appropriate link below:
We recommend using one of the following web browsers when accessing our site and online systems
- Internet Explorer- version 9 or above
- Mozilla Firefox- latest version
- Google Chrome- latest version