Reporting results of noise dosimetry

Who can collect and submit personal noise exposure records?

Only approved noise officers can collect and the Principal Employer for operation can submit the personal noise exposure recordings.

Lodging the record sheet

Submit samples via the Safety Regulation System only.

Related information

Below is the list of documents that you may find useful.

Personal noise exposure recordings - procedure - 381 Kb

This procedure assists approved noise officers undertaking personal noise exposure recordings of employees involved in mining and mineral processing activities in Western Australia.


Health and hygiene sampling including atmospheric, noise and biological monitoring.

Phone: (08) 9358 8001 (select option 2 - you can make your selection at anytime)