On 31 March 2022, the Work Health and Safety (WHS) laws replaced the health and safety elements of the Mines Safety and Inspection laws. For information visit www.demirs.wa.gov.au/whs
All health and safety notifications, forms and guidance for mining and petroleum has moved to the WorkSafe website
The information below has been left for historical compliance reference purposes
Roles and responsibilities
- Employer responsibilities Expectations for workplaces.
- Your responsibilities Everyone deserves to work in a mentally healthy workplace, but there is also a responsibility to help maintain it.
- Your role in promoting a mentally healthy workplace Strategies for workers to help make mentally healthy workplaces a priority.
- Your mental health at work Tips for workers to help protect their mental health at work.
- Raising concerns about workplace mental health Options for workers on raising and resolving mental health concerns within the workplace.
- Relevant legislation Applicable legislation for mentally healthy workplaces.
- Useful contacts A directory of helplines and other resources from the WA Mental Health Commission.
- Information for families Useful tools and links for families of workers in the WA resources and construction sectors.
- Frequently asked questions Answers to some questions relating to mentally healthy workplaces.