Using the Snapping Tool makes your drawing or measurement intersect accurately with points and boundary edges.
- Open the Snapping menu by clicking on a Drawing Tool.
- Note: Snapping does not work on hand held devices.
- To snap to other drawings or mining tenements toggle on the Enable Snapping tool.
- When enabled a circle will appear around the mouse pointer. The drawing will snap to the nearest point, vertex or edge within the circle.
- Open the Select Snapping Layers tool to choose which layers you want to snap to. If you have too many snapping layers, your drawing will keep snapping to objects you do not want to include.